Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Concrete and new views

A sunny Sunday with little to do, so of course it was time to check up on my little spot on reserve down the channel. Last Tuesday the foundation slab was poured and more piers for the balcony supports.

so smooth
I hadn't been down for nearly two weeks and my neighbours have been busy clearing a lot of scruby trees at the back of their block.  I have some great knew views and lots more sun!
 there was much singing of birds this afternoon
 and I think this is boronia growing wild?
 and this is probably a weed, but it is pretty for now
 And I never noticed before but there are a couple of trees on my block by the boundary, now they are in blossom they are too pretty to overlook.
 I wonder what it is??
 with the extra trees cleared this will roughly be my view from the kitchen window (I think)
hazy mount wellington
 chilled our lamas
and the grass seeds my step-father sewed have started to sprout - just to slow down the erosion of the bank - later it will be natives and pine bark - far to steep to mow just here.


I'm not sure what is next, but I'll let you know when i do! 

No comments: