Went down to the blog to finally burn off some of the branches and leaves from the trees we had dropped before we get to the bushfire season. We've been waiting for a damp day with no wind and the combo has be hard to catch. Graeme joined Andrew and then I finally got there too. We got rid of about 70% of what needs to go which was a relief. And and as a bonus I got to check out the framing that was done this week......
we were dragging leafy branches from a bigger pile down to the fire to keep it all contained
looking back up to the 'house'!
getting a feel for the possibilities downstairs,
which will be staying open plan and developed down the track
phone on my camera just didn't do the gorgeous sunset justice, it was gorgeous