Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

reaching the sky

Progress on the house has been slowed by bad weather but it is still coming along and the changes will be much more radical from here on. The steel posts are up for the balcony and they look so tall - it's hard to imagine standing that high up looking over the block and I wonder what the view will be like from up there..


Work started on the frame of the lower level today and will be done over the next few days, next time I take some photos there will be "walls" sort of!

 supplies for framing


I was hanging out with Charlie when we went down to my block and we decided it would be a good idea to walk to Snug Falls.  The weather was holding so Andrew couldn't burn off the scrub on my block so he joined us.  The recent rains meant the falls were in fine form.

 not quite my backyard - but close enough
 my brother and his son take a moment


No comments: