Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

quick trip

The weather was great yesterday but Andrew couldn't get an excavator because it was grand final day!! So no more work done again this weekend.  But we did a quick trip down to deliver some materials, check the sight, fix the fences and add some more water to the mini tank.


I met a couple of neighbors from up around the road, he's a tv lighting guy and she works at screen tas! I think Lower Snug is going to be full of interesting people.

People keep asking me when I'll be in, and I say I don't know - and I don't.  I don't want to stress Andrew out by asking all the time because at this stage we are at the mercy of lots of things.  But once we are out of the ground we'll have a much better idea and it should go according to the schedule.  But he's hoping, and thinking, it will be less than 6 months.....

No comments: